Tuesday, May 21, 2002
Friday, May 03, 2002
Thursday, May 02, 2002
Okay... that was kinda weird... anywho. AHHH! ppl @ AMS, @ MPS there was that guy Freddie in Mr. Travis's hr (w/ me!) ... he was OBSESSED w/ the vols, I say him! We were like best friends in 6th and I haen't seen him since and I say him @ CHS! He was trying out 4 football. *Mario, He's the one guy who CAN whoop the crap outta ur butt!* Anywho... I'm gonna go solve a crisis! What it is, i dunno! so ttyl. *~Liz~*
Wednesday, May 01, 2002
Tuesday, April 30, 2002
Would you survive a horror movie? Screw this! It say's I'll die before the movie's freaking over! yeah right!
Click here to see if you're a skanky whore! HA HA! I'M NOT A SLUT! I'M NOT a...slut.....
Which Buff Girl Are You? I'm Buffy! *hee hee hee* I'm goin to slay some vampires! ttyl!
Who's Your Inner Diva? Janet Jackson...... screw this too.
Who's Your 80s Movie Star Alter-Ego? AHHHH! COOL! the only result i actually like!
Which My So-Called Life Character r u? Great... I GET THE HO! It's because i'm white isn't it?
Which Sex and the City character Are You?
Oh well! g2g enjoy!
Moui <—<3 *luv stricken!*
Which action filmstar are you?
::Fun things to do when Driving::
1. Change your car's speed regardless of the the speed limit.
2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang.
3. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors.
4. Two words: Chicken suit.
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better.
6. Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.
7. Laugh a lot. A whole lot.
8. Stop at the green lights.
9. Go at the red ones.
10. Occasionally wave a stuffed animal/treasure troll/Barbie out your window or sunroof. Feel free to make it dance.
11. Eat food that requires silverware.
12. Pass cars, then drive very slowly.
13. Sing without having the radio on. Make it very obvious.
14. Honk frequently without motivation.
15. Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.
16. Ask people for Grey Poupon.
17. Let pedestrians know who's boss.
18. Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look.
19. Restart your car at every stop light.
20. Hang numerous car-fresheners in the rear-view mirror. Talk to them, stroking them lovingly.
21. At intersections, stop to piss on other cars through the car roof window.
22. If you are driving fast, stick one arm out the window, twist your hand back and forth, and pretend to be an airplane as the wind lifts your arm.
23. Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their butts out the window.
24. Always park close enough to the adjacent car so that the other driver must grease up with Vaseline to squeeze into his/her car.
25. Keep at least five cats in the car.
26. Stop the car and cheer for every firetruck that drives by.
27. Stop and collect roadkill.
28. Stop and pray to roadkill.
29. Throw Spam.
30. Get in the fast lane and gradually ... slow ... down ... to a stop. Then get out and watch the cars. Throw Spam at them.
31. When at a toll booth, always ask for directions, even if you know where you are going.
32. If you are on vacation and you see any sort of wildlife, (squirrels, chipmunks etc.) stop in your lane to take a lot of pictures...A LOT of pictures.
And for all you ride-moochers out there...
33. Always grab the dashboard or doorhandle and yell "Whoa!"
34. Always tell the driver to slow down or speed up.
35. Constantly remind the driver of road conditions.
36. Whenever possible, adjust all the dashboard controls, including the radio, heat, and fan.
37. Remember: If there is a mirror on the passenger side door, it's there for the passenger. Feel free to adjust it at will.
38. When at a traffic light, inform the driver the millisecond the light turns green.
39. When giving directions, tell the driver to turn after you pass the intersection.
40. Point to the left and tell the driver to make a right.
41. Point to the right and tell the driver to make a left.
42. When giving the driver directions, always mean to say one thing and tell the driver another. Then when the driver gets confused and passes a turn, yell.
43. When riding with other passengers, quickly jump in the front passenger seat and yell "Shotgun!" Then, tell everyone you'll sit in the back during the return trip. But, have no intention of doing so.
44. No matter what lane the driver is in and where you are going, always tell the driver that we would be better off in the next lane.
45. When in the middle lane in heavy traffic, tell the driver that you really need to be in the right lane. Then when you finally cut another car off to be in the right lane, tell the driver you made a mistake and that this lane is going to end.
46. When traveling straight, tell the driver to get into the left lane. A lane that suddenly becomes a "left-lane-must-turn-left".
47. Every time you see a car pulling out, yell to the driver "Watch it!"
48. Make sure that you put your chewed bubble gum into the ashtray, unwrapped.
49. When being picked up as a passenger, bring a messy powdered sugar donut and a large uncovered cup of coffee. Then, moan whenever the driver hits a bump in the road.
50. All passengers should pretend to have their own brake pedal.
51. Grab the steering wheel if you feel the driver can not deal with a traffic situation.
52. When directing the driver to make a left turn, tell him to make a "You-turn". When directing the driver to make right turn, tell him to make a "Me-turn".
53. As a passenger, feel free to take your shoes off and smell up the whole car.
54. Whenever the driver parks, get out and inspect whether or not the car is properly parked within the lines.
You have a few close friends that you are comfortable with, but can get along with anyone. You have an exceptional sweet tooth for candy with a personality to match. If you can't
brighten up someone's day, no one can!